Features in the pipeline
- More sections from your profile: certifications, publications, languages, etc.
- hCard microformat in the markup
- Show months of employment/education in addition to years
- Shorter "templates" menu so you don't have to scroll up and down as you change templates
- Shorter "sections" overlay so it doesn't bleed off the bottom of the page
- If Resume Builder gives you an error page when you try to sign in with LinkedIn, go to your LinkedIn profile and finish filling out your skills/certification/patents/languages section. If you started to fill them out but didn't go all the way, the LinkedIn API fails to return data.
- Wrong date/time in "last saved" text when editing a resume
- Dates appear in the wrong positions if you haven't entered a job title or degree/major
Let me know your thoughts
Found an urgent bug? Have an idea for a new feature? Use the Resume Builder IdeaScale page to share your ideas and vote on the ideas of others.